Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 2 Reflection

This week went by a lot quicker than last week. It was also a lot more eventful. It started off with continuing my research for Dan. He also gave me some new songs to find the lyrics to. Towards the end of the week I finally got to head off campus to take some photos. It was also a big week for Boys Varsity Tennis.

On Thursday I got the chance to find my way off campus. I first went to Franconia Notch and spent some time hiking there and taking a lot of photos. Franconia Notch is a really nice area. The notch itself is a super cool sight, and there is also a cool stream with lots of little water falls that were a lot of fun to take photos of. Dan also had me go to Cannon Mountain to take photos of the signs and the mountain. After Cannon I went to the New England Ski Museum, but it was closed so I just took some photos of the surrounding area.


Boys Varsity Tennis had some big wins this week. On Monday we played Cardigan. Cardigan is usually a pretty strong team. This year they luckily were not as strong. We were able to beat them without much of a struggle. Our match against New Hampton however, was not so easy. It was an extremely tight match. After all of the singles matches were completed the match was tied at 3-3. In order to win we needed to win two of our three doubles matches. Pierre and Lucas pulled out a pretty quick win, but Matt Slick and I were not so lucky. It all came down to Luke’s and Ale’s match. At the beginning it didn't look like the outcome was going to be in our favor, but somehow, after lots of struggling, Luke and Ale were able to rally and pull out the win, putting us in first place in the Lakes Region.

No comments:

Post a Comment